Economical bundles for small and medium-size businesses
Dr.Web software usage terms are governed by the License agreement. A serial number (commercial or trial) is required to run the program. A serial number becomes valid as soon as the user registers it.
- New license
- Licenses are available for 1, 2, and 3 years.
- The number of protected workstations — from 5-50 (step 5 workstations).
- The number of protected servers: 1 (25 PCs) or 2 (30+ PCs).
- The number of protected email addresses and Internet gateway and mobile device users is equal to the number of workstations.
- Protection for email and Internet gateways is included in bundles for 25+ stations.
- Because special prices are set for Dr.Web bundles, you cannot apply for any discounts. To continue using a bundle, purchase a new license, or switch to Dr.Web Enterprise Security Suite at a renewal discount.
- Additional purchase
- The license for a bundle cannot be expanded (no additional purchase can be made). However, users can switch to Dr.Web Enterprise Security Suite at a renewal discount. In this case, users must buy a license for 1 year or longer.