Is your Dr.Web license legal?
|You are a legal Dr.Web user, if
||Your Dr.Web copy is illegal, if
- You purchased Dr.Web license in the Dr.Web online store or from any of Dr.Web authorized partners.
- You (or someone acting on your behalf) registered* the license. The license is registered in your name or the name of a workplace colleague.
- You received a Dr.Web ОЕМ-license with the purchase of a new computer. You (or someone acting on your behalf) registered the license.
Congratulations! You are a legal user!
- Your friend or colleague gave you a Dr.Web license (serial number or a key file), but you did not register the license.
- The license holder's name* is unknown to you.
- You have a Dr.Web ОЕМ-license, but you did not purchase a new computer with it.
- You copied the Dr.Web key file (serial number) from your office computer.
- Your computer was being repaired, and someone from the repair company installed Dr.Web on it, but the license is not registered in your name.
- You use a Dr.Web key file on a number of computers falling outside the license limits.
We're sorry, but you appear to be a Pirate.
*Where can you verify the license holder's name in Dr.Web for Windows?
- In the “My Dr.Web” cabinet, license area.
- In Dr.Web Scanner for Windows
- In the Dr.Web key file
Dr.Web for Android
Free three-month trial
All protection features available
Renew your trial license in
AppGallery/on Google Pay