Protection for workstations, servers, and mobile devices
Server protection costs the same as workstation protection.
- New license
- A subscription is licensed per number of protected PCs or servers—from 1 to 500, for any period starting from 1 month—essentially this is an anti-virus offered on an instalment basis.
- The greater the quantity of protected objects, the lower the per-device license cost.
- Users are charged on a per-day basis.
- There’s no need to worry about renewals. Your subscription is automatically renewed unless you suspend or terminate it.
- Renewal discounts depend on the number of protected PCs and the length of the license period. Renewal discounts are only available if a customer continuously uses the service through the same supplier (a Doctor Web partner).
- Additional purchase
- Discounts are calculated in the SCC and are based on the price for the total number of protected PCs.
- The greater the quantity of protected objects, the less it costs to make an additional purchase for 1 PC.
- Discounts are available if a customer continuously uses the service through the same supplier.
- Changing subscription packages
- You can switch from one subscription package to another. The new subscription package starts immediately. Billing for the new subscription package begins the day after the user changes their subscription package.
- Suspending a subscription
- A subscription can be suspended at any time—for from 1 to 60 days. This lets users save on protection—they don’t have to pay for it when they don't need it.
- A subscription can be resumed any time before the suspension period ends.
- Terminating a subscription
- Available at any time. Funds paid for the subscription will not be refunded. To use up any unspent funds, you can reinstate the subscription (re-subscribe).
- If the advance payment system is used, only subscribers with non-zero balances can take whatever actions they like with their subscriptions (except termination).
- If the credit payment system is used, subscribers can take whatever actions they like with their subscriptions at any time.
Basic technical support includes:
- Virus database updates
- Program module updates
- Any number of technical support requests
- Free recovery of files corrupted by encryption ransomware—provided these requirements were met at the moment the incident occurred.