Comprehensive protection from Internet threats
- New license
- A subscription is licensed per number of protected PCs and/or servers—from 1 to 10, for any period starting from 1 month—essentially this is an anti-virus offered on an instalment basis.
- The greater the quantity of protected objects, the lower the per-device license cost.
- Users are charged on a per-day basis.
- There’s no need to worry about renewals. Your subscription is automatically renewed unless you suspend or terminate it.
- Additional purchase
- Available in the SCC and based on the price for the total number of protected PCs.
- The greater the number of protected objects, the lower the cost of making an additional purchase for 1 PC.
- Changing tariffs
- You can switch from one subscription package to another. The new subscription package starts immediately. Billing for the new subscription package begins the day after the user changes their subscription package.
- Suspending a subscription
- A subscription can be suspended at any time—for from 10 to 90 days. This lets users save on protection—they don’t have to pay for it when they don't need it.
- A subscription can be resumed any time before the suspension period ends.
- Terminating a subscription
- Available at any time. Funds paid for a subscription will not be refunded. To use up any unspent funds, you can reinstate your subscription (re-subscribe).
Subscribers can take whatever actions they like with their subscriptions, except termination, provided they have a non-zero balance and an advance payment system is in use.